WHY FACIAL STEAM?
This is an absolute luxurious natural way to treat your face! Our Peppermint Facial Steam is formulated specifically To Nourish & Hydrate skin, for deep pore cleansing, soothing acne prone skin, minimize pores, help to breathe better, controls breakouts , natural anestetic and skin vitality. Facial steams are a wonderful way to absorb the pure, essence of plant-based herbs.
This is extremely relaxing and beneficial to the skin, It is one of the simplest ways to deep clean the skin – eliminating toxins, opening pores, increasing blood circulation (bringing oxygenated blood to the surface of the skin), brightening your complexion, softening and plumping wrinkles and hydrating the skin - at the deepest layers.
- Facial steaming opens up your pores and using herbs and flowers in the water nourishes and tones your skin. Adding the plants to the hot water releases their nutrient-rich aromatic oils, which are then absorbed by your skin..
- They cleanse. Warm steam softens the surface of your skin to remove impurities, bacteria and dirt from your pores. It also draws out buildup, softening blackhead and whitehead plugs so they gently release from the skin..
- They promote healthy circulation. Increasing your perspiration helps your skin's blood vessels to dilate, improving blood flow. The blood feeds and oxygenates the skin. Good circulation is key to a healthy complexion..
- They hydrate. Steam is hydrating for your skin and great for increasing permeability. The moist heat revives tired skin and supports the absorption of moisture from your skin care products, increasing your skin's suppleness..
- They calm. Steaming instantly connects you to your breath, and the aromatherapy is relaxing and soothing to body and mind..
- They will give you a glow. The boost in circulation and blast of hydration to the surface of your skin will leave you with a beautiful, healthy glow.
This simple self-care practice is a wonderful addition to any skin care routine.
Organic Herbal Nourish & Purify Peppermint Facial Steam
Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Dried Rose buds/petals,
Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Camomile, Organic Alfalfa Leaf,
Sweet Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil
4 uses, 1 Month Bag
Wash your face first. Boil 4 cups of water. Place 3 tablespoons of herbs in a glass or cermic bowl. Pour boiled water into bowl with herbs. Allow to slightly sit in water for 2-3 min.
Drape a large, thick towel over your head and the pot, creating a tent to capture the steaming herbal water. Hold your face about 7-8 inches above the water. You can regulate the heat by raising or lowering your head over the water, or you can lift a corner of the towel to let in a little cool air if you need too. Steaming for 8-10 minutes is ideal. Rinse Face with warm water. Use our Facial Butter as a Moisturizer.